The mission of the Learning & Development Department is to train our people to maximize performance and potential in pursuit of a high performing culture
As the leader of the Learning & Development department, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for providing best-in-class, business driven learning and development offerings for our people. You will play a pivotal role in championing the development of training programs to cultivate a sustainable, high-performance internal talent pipeline that support Aritzia’s core business and strategic objectives. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia—while enjoying one yourself.
As the Head of Learning & Development, you will lead the team to:
- Working with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly manage and lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Provide best-in-class, business driven learning and development offerings for our people
- Standardize and optimize Aritzia’s unique learning map
- Prepare the learning and development material
- Build specialized solutions for learning and development content
- Engage learners in the delivery of learning and development programs and courses.
- Manage people, process, technology to ensure a seamless learner experience.
The Head of Learning & Development has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow self and others
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class process and systems to maximize team and business results
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire yourself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team and fuels business growth
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- A keen eye and ability to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on business opportunities for today and tomorrow, maximizing top line and bottom line impacts
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate and an industry connector building relationships and bringing learnings in-house to further enhance the business
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .