The mission of the Employee Communications Department is to provide business driven communication to connect our team to Aritzia and its leaders, fueling high performance and a deep passion in our people.
As the leader of the Employee Communications Department, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for fueling engagement and culture across all work environments through internal communications. You will do this by creating and amplifying the various mediums in which we leverage to drive and elevate communications. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia—while enjoying one yourself.
As the Director of Employee Communications, you will lead the team to:
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Develop and execute all major internal communication efforts, including management of our intranet, to ensure employees across all work places are informed, motivated, and connected to the business and our vision.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of employment branding strategies, including the optimization of our online presence
- Provide strategic and communication support for culture and engagement strategies, including our internal surveys
The Director of Employee Communications has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class processes and systems to maximize team and business results
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire oneself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team and fuels business growth
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach to executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- A keen eye and ability to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on business opportunities for today and tomorrow, maximizing top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .