Business Development Director
The position of Business Development Director requires outstanding sales skills and a strong business sense. The candidate will be responsible for the development of a nationwide distribution network as well as major direct accounts. The candidate will need to build strong client relationships and work collaboratively with the entire Labsurface team. Come and use your skills in a fast-growing company! The position is available in Toronto and frequent trips to our customers will be expected across the country.
- Continue to identify potential business opportunities in different markets at national level (distributors and major direct accounts);
- Conduct market studies in various geographies, and identify opportunities for new clients;
- Design a structured business plan that includes detailed strategies to meet and exceed sales goals;
- Stay informed regarding existing customers' business opportunities and ensure excellent customer retention levels;
- Design work tools and new solicitation approaches to promote products and services to increase sales;
- Negotiate agreements with future customers and maintain those already in place;
- Develop and maintain a personalized business relationship;
- Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction and the quality of the products and services received;
- Maintain and develop new networks of contacts;
- Presence at the various events organized by our customers and partners;
- Participate in the development of budgets and sales objectives, and ensure their profitability;
- Develop and optimize efficient processes (i.e. orders); and
- Ensure healthy communication and a harmonious work environment.
- 5 years of experience in B2B sales and business development;*
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience;*
- Business acumen and experience in developing business development strategies;* Strong communication and customer service skills;*
- Superior sales and negotiation techniques;*
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal and business relationships with all areas of the business;*
- Rigor, sense of organization and priority management;*
- Great adaptability and initiative;*
- Perfectly fluent in English (both oral and written) or English as native language;* Experience in the flooring (epoxy, polysapartics and polyurethane) is a plus;*
- Very versed with the Microsoft Suite and other IT management tools; and*
- Access to a car at all times and the mobility and availability required to make frequent trips across Canada.
Labsurface in a nutshell
Our company has grown very fast since 2013 (300% +) and therefore offers a very stimulating work environment. We strive to provide superior, environmentally friendly products and impeccable service to our customers while providing a pleasant and rewarding work environment for our employees. Our core values are respect and integrity. We develop and manufacture products with the lowest footprint possible on the environment. That's why the vast majority of our products have a high level of solids and contain virtually no VOC.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Required)