Archway is a leading provider of marketing logistics, fulfillment services and supply chain management solutions. We help brands achieve greater return on marketing execution and product distribution with tailored solutions that drive financial efficiencies, grow revenue and increase profitability.
Perks Archway Offers:
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Recognition programs and service awards
- 401 (k) with a company match
- Employee assistance program, including identity theft protection and travel assistance
- Employee discount programs
Primary Objective of Position:
As part of a dynamic HR team, the Recruiter and HR Administrator will provide full-cycle recruitment of non-exempt and exempt positions across the organization. This will include sourcing, pre-screening, coordinating of interviews and job offers to external candidates. This position will also be responsible for basic HR tasks as it relates to new hires and employee orientations.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Post positions through the applicant tracking system and any other recruiting resources
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine needs of their positions and establish a recruiting strategy
- Build proactive candidate pipeline through the use of creative sourcing techniques: applicant tracking system, job boards, database, referrals, networking, job fairs, cold calling, community resources, social media, etc.
- Pre-screen candidates and partner with hiring managers on recommendations.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and debrief sessions
- Partnering with HR Managers
- Deliver job offers and manage the background check process
- Refine and evaluate sourcing strategies and processes to optimize efficiency and consistency within recruitment efforts
- Responsible for entering new hire data into payroll system
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in human resources with a particular emphasis in recruitment, preferably in warehouse, distribution or operations.
- Strong communication and administrative skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Experience with UltiPro a plus
- Self-motivated, independent, organized and proactive
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels
- HR and State knowledge of hiring practices
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately
- Able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to details and handling multiple tasks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Human Resources/Recruitment: 2 years