ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an individual with strong experience as an Oracle Forms/Reports, PL/SQL Developer in Edmonton. Remote work is an option for this opportunity.
The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5 or more years of progressive experience developing and designing PL/SQL implementations with small and large applications
- Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets
- Experience in an Oracle environment using Oracle Development Tools (Oracle Forms/Reports, PL/SQL)
- Exceptional consultation skills are critical, with the ability to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and consultation skills are a must
- Exemplary impersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrated project leadership expertise would be highly beneficial
- Completion of Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and/or ETL Tools, Microstrategy, FTP, Unix, and Web technologies would be a definite asset
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by full time ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED - Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number GM:OD in the subject line to hr at arcbus.com. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.