ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a .NETDeveloper for immediate opportunities with clients in Edmonton, Alberta.
The successful candidates must possess demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- A Computing Science degree or Computer Systems Technology diploma.
- Experience in setting up the project structure, defining coding patterns/practices, selecting the appropriate .NET and UI Widget libraries for the application.
- Develop mobile display enabled web applications using responsive design, CSS, Media Query.
- Demonstrated experience in a Microsoft environment using ASP.net, C# and Visual Studio.
- Demonstrated experience with VB .net, Spring .net, iBATIS, CVS, ComponentArt, Altova, iText and Infragistics would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL would be beneficial.
- In depth experience with deployment.
- Fluent in .NET framework 4.5 (C#) and higher.
- ASP.NET MVC / Web API experience.
- In depth experience with WCF web services.
- In depth experience with TSQL / SQL Server 2016 and higher.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Experience with student information and education systems.
- Foster development best practices.
- Strong focus on quality and efficiency in support of a productive development life cycle.
- Experience using COM+, COM, DCOM.
- Experience supporting .NET applications in a maintenance environment.
- Experience developing and maintaining ASP.NET applications.
- Experience with stored procedures and triggers.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation server.
- Experience with object-oriented design practices.
- Experience building custom ASP.NET user interface controls.
- Experience with iterative development paradigms.
- Experience with LINQ.
- Experience with .NET 3.5 or greater.
- Familiarity with Microsoft’s 2008 futures offerings including ASP.NET MVC web development framework.
- Experience developing and maintaining HTML/ASP applications.
- Experience developing and maintaining Visual Basic 6 applications.
- Experience developing and maintaining mobile applications.
- Experience in performing system analysis / technical analysis.
- Experience developing conversion strategies/plans, scripts or data mapping.
- Experience developing in a N-tier environment.
- Experience with Silverlight.
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services.
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience in MSI-based deployments.
- Experience in writing API documentation.
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science) and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria for our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by full time ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED - Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference number GM:ND in the subject line to hr at arcbus.com. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.