Help Us Help First Responders Save Lives.
First Responders risk their lives each and every day.
Our product - CityScape ( https://www.apxdata.com/products ) - facilitates easy-to-use, interactive pre-incident plans for emergency services personnel, available in seconds on their preferred device, so they can act quickly and safely when seconds count.
What are we looking for?
Our organization is growing rapidly, and we are seeking two Account Executives to join our team.
What would my typical duties be?
At its core, you'll be responsible for driving revenue and winning new business. On any given day you may find yourself completing the following activities:
- Prospecting, educating, qualifying, and developing target accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Interacting with prospects via telephone and email.
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, generating interest and develop accounts to opportunity.
- Successfully managing and overcoming prospect objections.
- Becoming a trusted resource and developing superior relationships with prospects.
- Demonstrating our solutions to decision makers and closing deals.
- Updating lead scoring and prospect interaction in our CRM to ensure efficient lead management.
- Consistently achieving qualified sales quotas to ensure revenue objectives. Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
What do the successful candidates "look like"?
We are looking energetic, resilient and creative self-starters that are not intimidated by calling into the C level and have something to prove. We don't expect to find people are perfect matches to the details below, but here are the typical qualifications and experiences that we're aiming to add to our team:
- A track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within a SaaS environment.
- The ability to discover and articulate prospect pain points, control sales conversations and close SaaS contracts within the small to medium business arena.
- A proven track record achieving measurable sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required.
- The ability to work in a rapidly evolving, high-energy sales team environment.
- University or college education, and ideally some formal sales training experience.
What's in it for me?
Outside of knowing that you will be helping first responders save lives, by joining us you will receive a base salary, commission and potentially equity as well. You will receive thorough training to kick start your career and employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
What can I expect when I submit my application?
Our recruitment partner - Pivot and Edge ( https://www.pivotandedge.com/ ) - will review your application and either schedule a conversation with you or let you know that we're passing on your candidacy within 5 business days.
What does the interview process involve?
The first step is a conversation with Pivot and Edge. They'll focus on the human side of things and answer any questions you may have. From there, we'll provide an opportunity for those that exhibit a high potential to be successful in our environment to demonstrate their capabilities via a one-way video interview. Assuming you're one of our finalists, we'll invite you to meet with our President & CEO, give you a tour of the office and introduce you to some of your future teammates.
We're not just interviewing you.
We want to make sure that we're the right fit for each other, so please feel encouraged to interview us at every step.
What if I have more questions before I apply?
No worries at all! If you have additional questions prior to submitting your application, please feel free to reach out to Jessalyn Martin ( http://www.linkedin.com/in/jessalyn-martin ) at Pivot and Edge. She accepts all connection requests on LinkedIn and does her best to reply to all messages within 48 hours.
APX is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require accommodation in any aspect of our selection process, please contact Jessalyn Martin at email@example.com.