This position will work under the EquipSoft product. EquipSoft is a purpose-built software created to address the unique challenges of organizations in equipment sales, service, and rental. Over the past 15 years our experienced equipment industry and technology experts have helped customers across North America lower costs and improve their operations processes.
Reporting to the Director of Consulting under the Professional Services team, our Business Analysts are responsible for working directly with our clients to ensure the successful implementation and support of IndustryBuilt’s software solutions for the equipment rental market. Business Analysts are also responsible for understanding and leading the integration of our software with any third party products that may also be part of the overall solution.
With company benefits such as fitness and home internet expenses, and our extensive work-from-home policy, IndustryBuilt equips its employees with the tools they need to be successful both in their careers and their personal lives. In fact, IndustryBuilt was named a Great Place to Work in Canada for 2017, a Deloitte Best Managed Company in Canada for 2018, and is certified as a Great Place to Work in the US.
As an Aptean company, IndustryBuilt is part of an international network that delivers industry-specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. We are able to hold onto our tightknit small company roots, while leveraging Aptean’s global resources, such as the Ross ERP and Factory MES.
- Work on a project team, usually comprised of a Project Manager and Business Analyst(s), to successfully implement the Equipsoft application following our standard methodology.
- Interview the customer project team to understand the business processes and requirements.
- Train the customer’s project team on the Equipsoft solution.
- Set up and configure the Equipsoft solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Walk the customer project team through a complete configuration test.
- Assist the customer team with the steps to transition to using Equipsoft in a live environment.
- Identify customer requirements that are not met by the Equipsoft solution:
- Work with the customer project team to determine solutions to these requirements;
- Document and submit requirements to the JF development team;
- Complete testing of the development, working with the development team and the customer;
- Deploy the new development and train the customer on its use.
- Follow the IndustryBuilt implementation methodology and standard practices;
- Communicate project activities to the Project Manager on a regular basis, including the updates to the project plan and issues lists;
- Follow communication standards established within the Professional Services team (e.g. set agendas, session recap / minutes, etc.);
- Attend company/department meetings;
- Maintain a good working relationship with other departments and the management team;
- Expand product knowledge through ongoing training and mentoring.
- Achieve the monthly utilization target
- Successful implementations and strong customer satisfaction
- 5+ years related business experience in the industry (food or equipment verticals)
- 5+ years of ERP implementation experience (Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred) for two or more of the following business processes:
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Month-end Closing
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Material/Ingredient control
- Quality Management
- A broad understanding of the financial and business aspects of the industry we support.
- University degree in Business, Finance or Technology is preferred
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers and coworkers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and able to utilize these skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and meet project dates
- Experience using MS Office Suite, in particular including proficiency using Excel
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working from a home office is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must be eligible to work without sponsorship in either Canada or U.S.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel anywhere in North America up to 50% of the time and be able to stay onsite at client sites during implementation for periods typically not exceeding 1 week.