We are looking for a natural leader with exceptional .NET development skills to join our team of talented consultants. You will take the lead on client projects which may last anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, manage client expectations, and continually seek additional opportunities for the company.
- Analyze business requirements and work with business analyst to understand and develop application functionality;
- Design and develop new applications and/or implement changes to existing ones;
- Perform system and integration testing functions;
- Assist in the creation of documentation, such as technical and operational guides, transition and deployment documents.
In order to be given consideration, candidates must show senior-level experience with and mastery of the following areas:
- 5-10 years in the IT industry, with at least 3-5 years hands-on experience utilizing the following:
- Microsoft Visual Studio .Net, ASP. Net, ADO. Net, Crystal Reports
- SOAP, XML
- MSMQ, MQSeries
- Object Oriented Development
- Application Architecture & Design
- MS-SQL, Sybase, DB2, Oracle
- 3-5 years development experience with Microsoft applications
- Designing and implementing large software systems
- Designing and implementing web services based distributed systems
- Use of source control tools such as Visual SourceSafe
- Planning and executing appropriate unit and system level testing to ensure high quality code prior to hand-off to QA
- Visual Modeling of application and database solutions
- Working in a team environment to meet specific project timelines
- Building deployment packages and automated unit tests
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, or information systems
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language
- Extensive experience with core software applications, including: MS Office, MS Project, Microsoft Internet Technologies, Visio, Data Modeling
- Exceptional communication skills
To apply for this position, email Apptius at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position name in your subject. Word and PDF submissions accepted.
Only candidates who are current residents of Canada, specifically Winnipeg, Manitoba, and who are legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered.