Our Business Development Manager will partner with the Managing Director and Practice Leads to identify and secure new clients to enhance Appnovation’s portfolio. We are looking for someone whose primary motivator is growth and who can drive that growth by strategically understanding prospect’s business needs, matching agency capabilities and solutions to such needs. Our ideal candidate is smart, nimble, passionate, and a leader and role model to the rest of the business development organization.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
WHO YOU ARE
- Be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
- Develop prospective client lists that reflect the long term revenue and market position goals of Appnovation
- Organize the Business Development team to fulfill long term goals, including project management and cross discipline collaboration
- Supervise and work with the Business Development team to implement best practices for RFP and inbound lead response
- Work closely with Practice Leads and Corporate Marketing Team to position the agency’s presence and voice to align with the goals for growth, and to best reach targeting clientele
- Collaborate with a variety of interdisciplinary team members to ensure Appnovation’s knowhow and expertise are reflected in business development efforts
- Establish best practices for cross selling with platforms partners and vendors
- Report to Appnovation’s General Manager on revenue goals, projections, and growth
- 3-5+ years leading new business teams in the website and digital marketing space
- Strong success in generating leads using direct sales methods
- Experience selling complex solutions to enterprise customers
- Extensive experience leading successful RFP responses and other industry new business processes
- Elite written and verbal communication, including business acumen and knowledge of general business structures in a variety of industries
- Familiarity with functionality and best practices in web development, Content Management Systems, eCommerce platforms and digital marketing
- Strong drive to lead a company into a new phase of its own development
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Passion for collaboration and eagerness to learn from expertise of others
- Experience and comfort with working against quarterly and yearly targets
- Self-motivated, organized and energetic
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.