Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Analyzes business requirements, converts requirements to functional and technical specifications, and designs cross functional solutions to meet complex business requirements. Participated in new technology evaluations
- Perform and document software application configuration and/or coding, prepare and execute testing (unit, integration, performance, acceptance) and data conversions using standard tools and following established processes and guidelines. May supervise work of contract developers. Perform Quality assurance
- Monitors specific IT systems or set of systems for availability, performance and capabilities and reports anomalies through predefined process. Participate in evaluation and recommendation of patches, point releases, major upgrades and new systems.
- Provides and/or oversees support services to GIS customers for specific IT service or set of services. Adheres to service management processes and procedures to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction. Completes root cause analysis of outages or incident trends (often working with managed services partner). Recommends preventative actions
- Plan and manage projects to ensure effective and efficient execution in line with established processes and guidelines and guardrails of scope, timeline, budget and quality
- Mentors and trains team members in product functionality, development and testing guidelines, tools, and methodologies
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- 3+ years of Identity , directory and PKI Management experiences
- Azure Active Directory management
- 1 - 3 years of Active Directory experience.
- Strong understanding of SSH, SSL, and PKI protocols and procedures.
- Strong in Powershell, must be able to write complex powershell queries
- Responsibility will include the ability to deliver small to large scale projects.
- Ability to coordinate globally across multiple cultures and diversity.
- Should be detailed oriented and able to manage tasks to closure.
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles.
- Must be able to do scheme updates and worked on migration from 2012 to 2016 or 2008 to 2012 of Active Directory.
- Must be able to support AD in global environment.
- Strong cyber security background and understanding.
- Strong understanding of network protocols and solutions.
- Recommended for CISSP, SSCP, or multiple Microsoft Certifications.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Americas-Canada
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: Domestic Full Relocation