Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Implement manufacturing dispatch, scheduling & automation solutions for effective and efficient use of factory resources (equipment, people, generic resources) and optimal product movement
- Coordinate with product development and CIM teams to develop and optimize intelligent manufacturing business rules to achieve cycle time, throughput and equipment utilization goals through fab automation solutions.
- Coordinate with systems administration, CIM and IT teams on systems planning, improvements, and mechanisms to ensure high systems availability and performance
- Strong logical and systems thinking skills, ability to see the "big picture" when developing and recommending solutions to users
- Understanding of key manufacturing science concepts (eg Theory of Constraints, Just-in-time, Lean, Pull/Push systems, production planning and scheduling systems) to sustain factory dispatching and automation policies.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skillsCommunicate well with all levels of management and colleagues
- Understand complex factory systems and human interactions
- Expertise in application of APF products for improving factory productivity
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint . . .)
- Basic knowledge of databases and use of SQL for data collection & Manipulation
- Project management skills with ability to lead multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to multi task and react to changing fab and business needs
- Ability to meet deadlines and commitment
- Engineering degree preferably in Industrial Engineering (IE) or Production Engineering or Manufacturing Science.
- 2 -5 years’ experience in working in Semiconductor factory using APF, RTD and other Applied Materials productivity products.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Americas-Canada-CAN,Ontario-CAN,Toronto
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation