Applied Industrial Technologies is an extensive network of industrial distribution facilities located throughout Canada. We are currently seeking and have an immediate opening for a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Credit/Collections Administrator at our Saskatoon, SK location.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, the successful candidate will work in a fast pace environment and have a thorough understanding of accounts receivable collection procedures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collection and recovery procedures include monitoring past due accounts
- Contacting customers to arrange collection of past due accounts
- Investigating and resolving payment disputes
- Performing credit history checks
- Communicating collection strategies with our management team
- Updating account status and database regularly
- Preparation of reports and any other ad hoc duties
- Other tasks as required
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounts receivable collections is required
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates who have experience with SAP
- Excellent computer literacy with MS Office skills
- English-French bilingual would be an asset
- Ability to work as a team player
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and exhibits a positive attitude and desire to succeed
Applied Industrial Technologies offers competitive salary, comprehensive group benefit plan, capped company matching RRSP contributions and ongoing opportunities for training and development.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounts receivable collections: 3 years (Required)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)