Appelrouth Farah & Co., P.A. – Certified Public Accountants, is ranked as a Top 10 Accounting Firm in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal. The firm was established in 1985 and has five offices including 4 offices in Florida – Coral Gables, Sunrise, Estero, and Key West, and one in Puerto Rico. We are seeking professionals to join our growing litigation support and business valuation team.
The firm is seeking a professional with an accounting or finance background to assist with all forensic accounting and business valuation services. Responsibilities will include financial modeling, data entry and analysis of financial information, testimony preparation, and case document organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Must be organized.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work volume, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends based on work load.
- Excellent career growth opportunities with enhanced responsibility
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, dental, vision and prescription insurance plan
- Paid vacation
- Employee referral bonus
- Covered employee parking
- 401K Plan (offered)
- AFLAC Insurance (offered)
- Great Work Environment!