We are currently looking for a Technical Support Product Specialist. This person will be directly responsible for the successful delivery and support of the product encompassing industries throughout a specific region. The Product Specialist will play a critical role in providing technical assistance for our customer base. As a member of Production Implementation and Support Group, you will provide real-time support through email and phone interactions and via face-to face with customers and by using internal incident tracking system. The fundamental goal of this position is to help our customers achieve success using our products. The job involves implementation, handling and resolving complex technical queries and issues in the areas of product functionality of the products’ architecture.
General responsibilities include:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert including the ability to understand existing processes, clarify and define problems, recommend and deliver solutions.
- Provide guidance by assessing key strategic process improvements and executing system changes to support these initiatives.
- Rely on broad experiences in business to business (B2B) to generate conceptual design, prototype alternatives, author functional specifications, and work closely with functional users to implement.
- Ensure business requirements and technical direction is consistent with design across all business units.
- Team oriented role involving cross-functional teamwork with Development, Sales and Quality Control.
Technical Requirements and Experience
- College/University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+years of work experience in manufacturing and/or distribution environments with clear understanding of software integration and business processes.
- 3+ years of hands-on database configuration and end-user training experience up to and including and Project Methodologies., troubleshooting and working with developers to identify resolutions.
- Previous work experience with Payroll, Accounting, CRM, ERP and related software capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate across multiple facets of the organization