International Students Recruiters
Apex International Academy is a start-up private secondary school located in Toronto. At Apex International Academy, we are dedicated to a student-centered program that promotes academic excellence through an enriched, rigorous inter-disciplinary curriculum, and a comprehensive supports system that provides the students with all-inclusive supports and assurances to their successes.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate who has resources, connections, experience and expertise in recruiting international high school students.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recruit students locally and internationally
- Promote and introduce various educational programs offered by Apex International Academy
- Develop connections and cooperation relationships with international education agents and local schools in target countries
- Develop and implement recruiting objectives, plans and strategies
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Plan meetings and participate in educational fairs
- Effectively communicate with or follow up potential students or resources in a professional manner
- Advise and report any students' desires and concerns and market trends
- Must be familiar with the international schooling market
- Must speak Chinese
- Familiar with various social media and related marketing skills
- A self-starter with strong work ethics and positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with strong customer service skills
- An international recruitment experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in international education setting is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time with very attractive commission
Contact Information: In your email or resume, please explain how this position suits you well and what your potentials are. Thank you very much for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission