Anyon Systems is a quantum computing company located in Greater Montreal Area. We work at the cutting edge of technology to develop and commercialize quantum computing solutions.
As computer scientist, you will join our software team and provide technical leadership in architecting, developing and deploying the software toolchains to design and operate our quantum computing platforms. Responsibilities include:
- Technical and scientific competence. Strong background in linear algebra and graph theory.
- Exceptional communication, reporting and delegation skills.
- Experience in agile software project management with Scrum and JIRA platform.
- Experience in designing and implementing software in Linux environments.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in development with an object oriented language such as C++ and scripting languages.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with C++11 and C++14 and CMake
- Experience with Parallel Programming paradigms such as MPI.
- Experience in computer graphics, geometric modeling, Vulcan or OpenGL
Job Type: Full-time