From Antal International we are selecting a Traction Power Engineer to join an important multinational engineering and construction company in their Madrid Office.
As an Electrification Engineer you will contribute to concept design, develop preliminary and detailed traction power substation designs for Project Manager or discipline manager check and approval as well as attend design team meetings as appropriate.
- Contribute to design development and design risk and mitigation
- Attend design team meetings as appropriate.
- Obtain design information from sub-consultants/equipment suppliers.
- Produce design information including calculations and design sketches.
- Carry out risk assessments and provision of design information for Health and Safety file.
- Understand own and team contribution and impact on projects and develop an awareness of the implications for projects through the project management system.
- Work within the financial and programme constraints and consider financial implications in producing design options.
- Contribute and provide information for fee proposals.
- Mentor junior engineers
- BEng Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Degree. MSc. preferred.
- Proven post graduate experience. (+3 years)
- Experience of railway electrification and plant design including DC and AC Traction power system design.
- EMC experience (optional)
- RAMS experience (optional)