Let your career take flight with us! AEM is a leading designer and manufacturer of Aircraft Communication Systems, Illuminated Panel Products, Caution Warning Panels, and also offers its services for Contract Manufacturing. We are seeking someone with experience and success in technical/field/corporate sales roles to fulfill the role of OEM Business & Product Development for the Americas (North, Central & South).
This position is responsible for identifying developing and winning business opportunities with assigned OEM accounts, identifying, developing and winning Design+Build opportunities aligned with AEM’s competencies in the assigned territory, identifying new product development opportunities, assisting with the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies in the assigned territory.
Why Work With Us?
- Competitive Wage ($70,000 - $100,000/year plus commission)
- Flex Time
- Additional 4 paid days off above statutory holidays (we’re like Santa, giving paid days off around Christmas, New Years and Easter!)
- Vacation time after only 3 months!!
- Extended Medical, Dental, Health Spending Account (we even pay your BC Health!)
- Excellent Pension Plan (2 to 1 match!)
- Bursary program for graduating children of our staff
- Free coffee and tea
- Frequent pizza days, BBQs, or lunches (on positive quota months) ….. always Friday Donuts!
- Profit sharing (based on net-profit and paid out quarterly)
Most of all? We’re a fun place to work! We have a softball team and a Social/Wellness committee that organizes other extra-curricular events & activities – we’re busy working off those donuts!
- Manages and develops business opportunities with the assigned OEM accounts (50%)
Initiates new Design+Build sales leads in the assigned territory through prospecting activities, tradeshows, referrals etc (50%)
Prepares and delivers professional presentations, quotes/proposals and sales contracts
Contributes ideas for existing/new products and markets
Meets or exceeds annual sales goals
Meets or exceeds defined sales activity levels
Uses Salesforce CRM to track activities, leads, accounts, opportunities and pipeline
Liaises with IP Program Development Manager to identify and allocate resources
Travels to customers and tradeshows where required