Senior .Net Developer
Contract (12 months)
Our client who is provincial crown corporation is searching for a Senior .Net Developer to participate in these projects.
This position may include but is not limited to:
- Works within a development team on a variety of business solution development projects on the Microsoft .NET platform
- Works with solutions architect(s), business analysts and team members on application design;
- Responsible for the delivery of their portion of the technical solution
- Adheres to established development practices and procedures related to the department with and adherence to industry and corporation standards, as well as develops and maintains documentation in accordance with these procedures and processes
- Proactively resolves complex technical issues and demonstrates innovative thinking by making recommendations for new approaches to technology as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Diploma/Post-Graduate Certificate or equivalent professional work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience development experience on the Microsoft Windows platform
- Minimum 3 years development experience with Microsoft .NET with C#
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a development team on a variety of business solution development projects on the Microsoft .NET platform
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in developing multi-tier solutions with Microsoft .NET
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework;
- Experience with Microsoft Communications Foundation;
- Experience with AJAX development;
- Experience with NServiceBus or Service-Oriented Architecture;
- Experience with GIT, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Contact Francis Chen for further information.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.