Duration: 6 month contract
- Work with a team of dedicated software developers, business analysts, and project managers
- Develop and support key business application
- Strong C# .NET development skills
- Recent experience designing and coding and debugging multithreaded applications
- A deep understanding of .Net and Windows application memory management and process management
- Extensive and demonstrated OOD and OOA experience (design patterns, refactoring and other application architecture topics)
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL or SQL Server (T-SQL) skills and experience (PL/SQL preferred)
- Significant .NET framework 3.0+ experience
- Familiarization and experience using integration technologies (Application Services, Web Services, .NET Remoting, WCF, ORM tools etc.) to implement n-tier applications
- Experience with Unit Testing tools (nUnit, etc.)
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Contact Francis Chen for further information.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.