Our client requires an Intermediate SQL Database Administrator with 5 years of experience in complex environments.
What will you do?
- Code, test and document related script modifications
- Perform database (MS SQL) Scheduling (ActiveBatch) software installations; plan and test upgrades
- Plan, test and implement software patches and application updates or upgrades
- Disaster recovery preparation and testing
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Develop and automate system related procedures
- Perform problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution
- Monitor on-going operations and perform on-going system administration tasks
What skills do you need?
- 5 years of experience as a SQL database administrator
- Demonstrated DBA experience within a large complex environment
- Experience with SQL Server 2016/2017 and T-SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Experience working in an enterprise architected environment
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Contact Sherri Claydon for further information.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.