AnalysisWorks is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our team as a Full Stack Web Developer.
What are the characteristics we're looking for?
- The successful proponent will be someone who is practical, naturally driven to improve, and able figure things out for themselves.
- This person will also be able to work with other developers and analysts to manage multiple priorities and drive solid work, complimented by strong technical and communication skills.
- People who are service-oriented, who take pride in their work, and make sure that they take things to the finish line.
What does a Full Stack Web Developer do at AnalysisWorks?
This role involves a variety of different responsibilities including:
- Working with other AnalysisWorks Developers and Analysts to design, prototype and architect web-based enterprise applications
- Coding solutions, proving them stable through testing and quality assurance
- Performing research into new technologies, tools, and libraries through prototyping
- Developing and documenting "best practices" for others to follow
- Minor support for our IT infrastructure
What are the "Must Haves" for this role?
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- 1 year of school, work, and or personal project experience building web pages using languages like Angular, React, Vue, HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- 1 year of school, work, and or personal project experience in server-side programming using languages like Node.js, etc.
- 1 year of school, work, and or personal project experience in using version control system like Git
What are the "Nice to Haves" for this role?
The following are the nice to have qualifications of the applicant:
- Additional database skills and experience using applications such as SQL Server, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Experience with mathematics, analysis and/or healthcare
What's in it for you?
Our company culture and the work we do are not for everyone. But when it does work, it is an amazing experience for you, our team and our clients. If you are the right fit you will:
- See your work being used to make a positive impact in Canadian healthcare
- Be able to grow professionally in the areas that align with your natural talents
- Be able to drive the growth of your compensation as you increase your capability (it's performance based, not seniority based)
- Work with amazing Team Members who are brilliant, fun and respectful
- Work with amazing clients who make things happen
- Be pushed to realize your full potential, while maintaining work-life balance
What's great about AnalysisWorks?
- AnalysisWorks is a small company, which means that there is an abundance of opportunities to learn, specialize and grow.
- AnalysisWorks has a coaching and mentoring program that helps each Team Member set and achieve personal goals.
- Every Team Member matters at AnalysisWorks. Everyone participates in the strategies that move the company forward.
- We do work which results in positive change in the Canadian Healthcare system. We can measure the positive impact of our work.
- We are inventing, deploying and refining new analytical technologies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)