Muscle and Fitness Magazine Graphic Designer
Seeking a Graphic Designer with a background in print publishing for Muscle and Fitness magazine.
The right candidate must be a quick learner who can think on his or her feet and work within the guidelines of a defined template and style while also able to bring their own unique creativity to it. Both an ability to take direction and to work independently are highly valued in this position.
- Create compelling magazine layouts under the direction of an AD
- Work with AD to continually improve upon existing product in terms of visuals and layouts
- Attend and help direct photoshoots as needed
- 3+ years of proven professional experience as a Graphic Designer
- Advanced proficiency of the latest versions of Adobe CC Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) as well as a working knowledge of InCopy.
- Strong organizational skills managing priorities and workflow
- Outstanding ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time efficiently, with an ability to creatively problem-solve and adapt to changing deadlines and schedules
- Be a hands-on team player who demonstrates high level maturity, adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing concepts
- Strong communication skills, an ability to take direction from multiple sources and to work within tight deadlines
- A willingness to learn the areas of fitness, nutrition, and competitive bodybuilding.
To apply, please submit your resume, a link to your on-line portfolio, and what your are looking for in terms of salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Acrobat: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)