This phone based account on-boarding role is responsible for activating and growing new Global Commercial Services clients by developing consultative B2B relationships.
The successful candidate will achieve results through working with various internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate is extremely well organized, has excellent communication skills and must report on account status to the sales team on a regular basis.
He/She must have a thorough understanding of effective customer management strategies, and will create opportunities for growth while taking into account the competitive and industry landscape.
- Onboard a large portfolio of high value clients while maintaining excellent communication with Sales partners
- Track and report on performance including multiple pipelines and activities using SalesForce.com
- Drive engagement and maximize spend opportunities by gaining an in-depth understanding of a customer’s expense management process and identifying key suppliers through obtaining Accounts Payable documentation.
- Conduct research and utilize knowledge of the competitive landscape and internal tools to build defensive / offensive strategies to engage/retain cardmembers
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify growth opportunities, problem solve and increase cardmember spend
- Utilize all necessary tools to Influence and positively impact discussions with cardmembers and internal contacts to maximize spend opportunities and drive engagement.
- The key measure of success is to increase spend/billings through a clear and consultative B2B approach as wells as achieve key customer service and productivity metrics.
- Keep up-to-date on products, competition in the financial services space, and relevant developments in target industries (eg, medical, dental, construction, etc).
- Minimum of 2 years Account Development/Sales with B2B strategy experience with proven consultative sales skills in an outbound phone environment
- Experience with Multi National Clients
- Demonstrated strategic ability to link strategic and financial objectives and customer goals
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and manage a lead pipeline
- Excellent oral and written communication, and relationship building abilities
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High levels of initiative, self motivation and time management
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Bilingualism (English/French) would be considered an asset
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 5, 2018, 3:48:32 PM