American Express is a leading global payments, network, and travel company, backed by one of the world's most recognized brands. American Express is unique in the payments industry as an issuer of cards as well as a worldwide network that processes millions of merchant transactions daily. We offer the broadest array of charge, credit, prepaid and co brand cards for consumers, small businesses, midsize companies, large corporations and many of the biggest companies in the world. With 160 years of innovation behind us, our future could not look more promising. We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies to bring greater value to our business customers. Their success expands our success, so we put heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations.
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of Corporate Card Programs, Supplier Payments Solutions and other expense management tools that help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage almost all the facets of their business spending.
Within Global Marketing, The Global Field Enablement (FE) team leads all field go to market strategies for our 4,000 global field Sales and Account Development (Account Sales) organization. This includes innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our field to provide a best in class prospect and customer experience as well as creative and engaging communications of critical business content such a new products, services, and tools.
The Director of Field Enablement, LACC will be responsible for managing a high performing team of 6 Mexico and Canada based employees, focused on driving a best in class sales enablement infrastructure in the LACC region.
- Lead a sales/ account development enablement strategy to support two high growth regions, LATAM and Canada, to drive exceptional performance of both front line teams and leaders
- Create and deliver innovative training methods focusing on New Hire, tenured and leadership training programs.
- Partner with internal Centers of Excellence to support new tools, capabilities and product launches.
- Partner closely with key internal stakeholders (Product, Risk, Marketing, etc) to determine a holistic, best in class training & communication program.
- Closely partner with senior leaders to identify department needs and create training plans to drive superior performance for the field organization.
- Lead a high performing, global team of 6 employees and serve as a strong representative of the Field Enablement brand in LACC.
- Exceptional thought leadership, strategic thinking skills and project management aptitude
- Innovator - not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Extensive experience with managing multiple work-streams and stakeholders
- Inspiring people leader who has successfully led a global/complex team
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with the ability to interface and influence at senior levels
- Strong executive presence, proven ability to effectively collaborate, partner and consult with senior leaders, business partners and customer facing employees to uncover insights and build consensus
- Ability to identify learning & performance improvement needs, develop objectives, design plans, create metrics, and demonstrate return on investment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, excel in a complex fast paced, team-oriented environment with rapidly evolving business demands
- Strong collaboration / relationship building skills at all levels of the organization
- Background in adult learning or training, including effectively managing a training program – a strong plus
- Background in Sales & Account Development - a plus
- Fluency in English a must; fluency in Spanish a strong plus
- 30% travel
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2018, 1:16:29 PM