American Express - Business Development Executive - Inside Sales – Campus Recruitment
Are you interested in joining the fastest growing division of American Express with uncapped commission earning potential? Do you have a strong drive to take on new challenges, build relationships and succeed? We will provide with the tools, support and opportunities to make you successful!
The Business Development Executive is a highly entrepreneurial role responsible for acquisitions and growth within the Small, Medium and Enterprise sales segment. The role is responsible for acquiring high value business owners through consultation and offering the most appropriate program to maximize billings and customer satisfaction.
- Managing end to end sales cycle from prospecting new client acquisition.
- Using online CRM tool (salesforce.com) to source leads, maintain detailed information on all appointments and customer feedback (daily)
- Developing key internal relationships with Risk Management, Commercial Underwriting, New Accounts, Commercial Card Sales and Global Merchant Services
- Conduct market research on relevant developments in target industries (eg, medical, dental, construction, etc.)
- Generating new business opportunities through cold calling, social media channels, referrals, and cross selling
- Tracking and reporting on sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the sales process and afterwards
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a track record of taking on new challenges and identifying solutions that meet and exceed expectations
- Ability to build strong relationships, consult, negotiate and influence others to meet goals
- Passion to learn, develop and work at American Express in b2b sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and meet goals with tenacity and determination
- Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to speak with individuals at all levels in a company.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player and collaborate to meet company objectives
- A multi-tasker with strong organizational and time management skills
- A positive, professional and can do attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Available for May-August 2019 start date
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time