Responsible for examining and measuring proto, fit and production samples to ensure accurate execution of requested measurements, quality, and construction and overall fit of garments. Aid Designers in achieving desired point of view of garments when creating technical packages and evaluating overall fit and construction. While working in a fast paced team centric setting that is solution oriented.
- Represent the Company interest of universal and consistent fit and proper construction.
- Liaise with Design and Production to communicate company point of view to vendors.
- Lead / facilitate fit sessions.
- Communicate development and fit information, from initial concept through TOP samples, through written reports, phone conversations, and sketches and/or pattern corrections, in a timely manner.
- Maintain fit standards, written reports, records and samples.
- Create and maintain tracking reports of sample status.
- Ability to present to cross functional teams and in front of large groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education.
- 5+ years related experience; pattern skills required.
- Pattern grading knowledge
- Bra sizing and grading knowledge
- Bra extended sizes knowledge
- Intimates construction and terminology experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to partner between many departments / internal business partners.
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills required specifically Excel.
- Basic mathematics required
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
American Eagle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.