We are currently seeking Transportation Sales Manager to join our team. This role will be an integral part of the day to day operations in growing and building relationships with new and current customers,
Responsible for creating and closing sales opportunities, seeking new business through cold calls, email and in-person visits and providing results to the Senior Management Team. The right candidate will be self motivated and eager to connect with clients. He or she will have a solid sales, logistics and customer service background
- Develop new business through various sales for reefer and dry freight.
- Understand customer needs and advise solutions to their utmost satisfaction.
- Maintain multiple accounts and submissions simultaneously.
- Create and Report daily, weekly and monthly sales target.
- 5-10 years of sales experience in Business Development.
- Proven sales track record.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organizational abilities, with strong attention to detail.
- Prefer 10 + yrs experience freight forwarding / logistics / transportation industry
- Capable of working autonomously and strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proven sales and relationship building experience.
- Effective written & verbal English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Ability to recognize sense of urgency & exceptional follow up skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Energetic, hard working, entrepreneurial spirit, accountable and pro-active.
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in joining a positive engaged team and working with a very appreciative and loyal client base, we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter by email. We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent