* Lead all continuing education ((i.e., Webinars, Annual Conference CE courses, online CE, NBR review course) that is offered by the association
* Identify current hot topics and pain points for dental hygienists and make certain that continuing education content is developed
* Strategically review ADHA current delivery modalities (LMS, webinars, etc.) to ensure they are continuing to meet user needs. Proactively investigate, recommend and implement new learning technologies and any other enhancements (i.e., virtual conference, in-person regional events)
* Develop, implement and assess the three-to-five-year continuing education business plan that supports ADHA strategy and the continuing education needs of members and customers
* Partner with Corporate Development to identify prospective continuing educational opportunities that could be sponsored. Work directly with corporates on content of sponsored programs to ensure that all programs are implemented to meet program objectives
* Identify and collaborate with other associations on inter-professional CE opportunities.
* Provide consulting, development and/or delivery for state constituent continuing education initiatives
Five to seven years' experience in a health care and/or adult education setting, Three to five years' experience working with an LMS including course creation/maintenance. Experience in adult education and other media, i.e., eLearning; including a familiarity with Adult Learning Theory or similar theories/concepts. Understanding of instructional design methodology/concepts. Association experience preferred.
Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects. Knowledge of SCORM and/orxAPI eLearning standards is preferred. Experience using course authoring software. Knowledge of an abstract management system.
Bachelor's degree in education, instructional design, public health, or related field or equivalent experience.
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as: