The Manager, Integrated Content applies the principles of integrated content development and omni-channel distribution to meet marketing and communications goals. This position executes on content development, develops and executes on channel plans and applies holistic measurement to maximize the value of ADA among members, the profession and the public. This position maintains a focus on developing and delivering high-impact content by applying existing and evolving industry best practices throughout the end-to end-content lifecycle.
- BS/BA with a minimum of 5 years of experience working with cross-functional teams on marketing programs of varying complexity; managing the creation, activation and measurement of engaging content for paid, earned and owned channels; working in digital, social media environments.
- At least 1 year of experience in a managerial role.
- Create and/or manage development and execution of content, channel plans.
- Ability to measure and optimize such content, plans.
- Ability to understand core concepts of design thinking.
- Ability to manage diverse relationships.
- Ability to work well within teams and independently.
- Ability to exercise judgment and multitask to meet deadlines.
- Excellent collaborative leadership, written and oral communications, presentation, project management, creative thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (WORD, EXCEL & PowerPoint)
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Content creator and/or editorial strategy history.
- Agency experience.