The Digital Marketing Specialist, Sales Enablement promotes products and services of the American Dental Association Business Group, particularly the ADA Annual Meeting, ADA Catalog products, CE Online and CE Live, to generate revenue and increase member engagement. This position activates the Sales Enablement team’s digital marketing strategy by gathering and deploying content for maximum sales impact via email, web and social media, then measuring and analyzing results for continuous improvement.
- BS/BA in Marketing, communications, advertising, English, business, or related field.
- 4 years of experience, or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 7 years of experience, in multichannel marketing such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or a related marketing automation platform, developing web content and maintaining/editing a website, preferably using Sitecore, Sitefinity, WordPress or other web content management system and social media is required.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team on multiple projects
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Must have initiative in solving problems and moving projects forward
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have curiosity to better understand customers and answer business questions
- Must have excellent organizational, project management, problem-solving; interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Must have knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, SEO and basic HTML.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Content marketing campaign management
- E-commerce site management
- Google Search Console, Analytics Studio, and/or Oracle Infinity
- Google Analytics certification and/or HubSpot certification
- Knowledge of information architecture, web usability, audience segmentation, web governance, and web accessibility standards
- Design sensibility