The Digital Marketing Specialist at ADA Business Innovation Group promotes the service ADA Practice Transitions with the goal of increasing customers. This position helps create and activate the company’s digital marketing strategy by gathering and deploying content to increase customer conversions during each step of the sales cycle. The role measures and analyzes results for continuous improvement.
- BS/BA in Marketing, communications, advertising, English, business, or related field.
- 3 years of experience, or in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 7 years of experience in/with multichannel marketing using HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or a related marketing automation platform, developing digital content including email, social media and website, and managing digital content marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team on multiple projects
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Must have initiative in solving problems and moving projects forward
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have curiosity to better understand customers and answer business questions
- Must have excellent organizational, project management, problem-solving; interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Must have knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, SEO and basic HTML.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Google Analytics certification and/or HubSpot certification
- Design sensibility
- Expertise in writing for the web, A/B Testing, HTML, data visualization to create reports for stakeholders
- Agency experience