The purpose of this job is to serve our members, customers and co-workers.
This position is responsible for leading the delivery of a world-class content strategy and messaging platform that drives awareness, consideration, and ultimately growth in membership and product sales. With a focus on our organizational goals to grow, educate and inspire, this role will be hands-on in all content marketing initiatives including website, social media, publications and email marketing.
This role requires someone who is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement. The role requires a high level of creativity, collaboration, attention to detail, and focus/flexibility in how best to launch an idea across marketing channels and adjust quickly when priorities change.
I.Content Management Responsibilities 65% of Time
A. Develops, executes and modifies the design of the content strategy based on member and customer target segments.
B. Monitors and analyzes content engagement and performance to measure optimization and discover learning opportunities.
C. Regularly monitors content to ensure it’s relevance, optimization and brand alignment.
D. Develops and manages content library to support current member education programs and events. Creates and repurposes content for use across all ACHE platforms.
E. Initiates and reviews content optimization using website analytics and usability testing.
F. Oversees and executes website content strategy to increase optimization.
II.Management & Supervisory Activities 15% of Time
III.Assigns and recommends production of highly engaging content through the delivery of video, social channels, and/or digital properties. 15% of Time
A. Establishes, modifies and manages workflow activities for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content.
B. Assigns and tracks projects to ensure deadlines are met and accomplished within budget. Assigns content team to work on projects or work teams with other divisions.
C. Schedules, directs, reviews and accepts responsibility for the work of the team, including initiating or recommending all personnel actions affecting these employees.
D. Determines editorial and digital production calendars. Modifies division work assignments to adjust for changing workloads and priorities, as well as to provide growth opportunities for staff.
IV.Other 5% of Time
A.Initiates, develops and oversees editorial best practices and process standards.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, corporate communications or public relations. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of professional-level experience required. Healthcare experience (healthcare delivery, systems, vendor, etc.) required, preferable experience in PR/Content agency.
- Minimum of three years experience with developing content required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manager and inspire a small team of content creators.
- Strong knowledge of brand development as well as traditional and emerging multichannel marketing.
- Must have strong content creation and activation strategies and tactics skills.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.