The Marketing Design Coordinator oversees all design projects from concept to delivery. He/she designs original pieces, including illustrations, logos, decks, and templates. He/she produces all work in a timely, efficient manner, exceeding all industry standards.
Job responsibilities include (and are not limited to):
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including: logos, e-blasts, fact sheets, landing page imagery, etc.
- Work with cinematographer to design illustrations for production pieces
- Prepare pitch decks and proposals
- Update website landing pages with current imagery and/or media through CMS (WordPress)
- Research content topics against marketing & production calendar
- Draft and edit copy for marketing pieces
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Develop and maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Bachelors Degree with a concentration in Marketing or Advertising with a focus on design. Will also accept applications from self taught designers with 3-5 years of experience.
Please submit a link to work samples along with applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)