LA-based emerging digital media company is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator who is as creative as they are organized.
Our successful candidate must be be well-versed in basic marketing principles and best practices in the digital age. If you have a knack for writing witty, engaging, useful content - this job is ideal for you. Experience with writing for digital platforms and SEO on-page optimization is required.
In order to work with the production and distribution team to meet tight deadlines, you must be motivated, a self-starter, and comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Draft and edit copy for various digital platforms, including: website, blogs, and banner ads
- Ongoing audit of website to optimize for SEO. This includes writing meta descriptions and captions; coming up with titles, slugs, alt texts, proper file names, etc.
- Liaise with our internal team and all external partners or vendors to coordinate timely delivery of all media deliverables.
- Prepare segment scripts for current and pilot shows; source assets used during shows
- Create media decks, sponsorship proposals, fact sheets, and related content for internal and external use.
- Source, name, and store assets to be used across all platforms
- Scan and research relevant topics to develop content calendar and programming around
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office or Google Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO: 3 years (Required)