The ABA recruits employees seeking opportunities for challenging and substantive work defending liberty and pursuing justice in the U.S. and around the world. The ABA offers competitive employment benefits which include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k), commuter benefits, and more.
Conceptualizes and executes assigned efforts to attract and/or retain members of the Association.
Principal Duties/Job Responsibilities
- Conceptualizes and executes direct response marketing campaigns across integrated channels including email, direct mail, social, telemarketing web, and paid media.
- Manages end-to-end marketing campaigns including planning, targeting, writing copy, developing necessary collateral , alignment with creative, testing and deployment, program reporting and analysis. -Support team recruitment and/or retention efforts through outreach/campaigns. -Leads day-to-day financial record keeping of campaigns/outreach activities through compliant processing of purchase orders, invoices and ledger entries. -Coordinates with stakeholders to ensure thoughtful and accurate campaign and KPI measurement. -Monitors vendor/partner performance to ensure compliance with expectations and service level agreements. -Completes outreach/campaign duties as directed by supervisor. -Leads concepting, writes copy and leads design resources to develop necessary collateral.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Basic Qualifications/Interests -Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. -At least four years of business experience. -Basic skill in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Preferred Qualifications/Interests -Basic skill with HTML and/or web development software.
- Basic skill with marketing automation and graphic design software.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, SEM, and/or online lead generation techniques -Previous work experience in an association and/or NGO business model.
The American Bar Association is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with the American Bar Association please call 312-988-5188.