The ABA recruits employees seeking opportunities for challenging and substantive work defending liberty and pursuing justice in the U.S. and around the world. The ABA offers competitive employment benefits which include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k), commuter benefits, and more.
Manage a digital marketing channel including staffing, day-to-day maintenance and special projects. Maintain knowledge of digital marketing best practices and apply them to ABA efforts. Coordinate with IS and other areas of the organization to ensure efficient systems, simple interfaces and best-in-class digital marketing efforts. Seize opportunities to incrementally improve our practices and digital presence. Establish timelines and staffing plans for assigned projects. Collect design input and approvals before transitioning efforts to technical resources for development. Train and guide direct reports in execution of assigned tasks.
- Strategic Planning & Research and Development
- Manage Others
- Interact with Other Department Heads and Staff
- Manage Special Projects and Timelines
- Analyze Reports
Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university (or equivalent experience)
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience
- Organized approach to managing work assignments
- Focus on implementation and follow-through to meet deadlines
- Expertise managing multiple projects against deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Participative team member with pleasant interpersonal style
- Aptitude for numerical report analysis
- HTML knowledge desirable
The American Bar Association is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with the American Bar Association please call 312-988-5188.