Objective: Responsible for the growth & stability of assigned territory.
Responsibilities to include:
- Increase AAP membership
- Increase AAP warehouse sales
- Increase participation in AAP managed care contracting program
- Promote and increase use of key strategic AAP programs
- Retain AAP membership by: (1) Maintaining a consistent sales call schedule, (2) Increasing compliance on key strategic AAP Pharmacy Profitability Programs, and (3) Educating members.
- Remain current on community retail pharmacy and industry events, influences and resolutions key to the independent pharmacy segment
- Assist in the resolution of member issues as they arise
- Update sales contact management database with current member and prospect information
- Manage sales territory in an efficient, cost-effective method
- Present and maintain a professional image of AAP in industry
- Complete reporting requirements as outlined by AAP VP of Sales and/or AAP Director of Sales
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outside sales experience is preferred, wholesale experience beneficial
This job description is not all-inclusive. In addition, AAP reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. AAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submitting an online application is a pre-screening application only and candidates may be required to complete a full application and additional pre-employment screenings (as needed) prior to being offered an employment opportunity.