Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
You don’t have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It takes more than cool planes to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our team of behind the scenes professionals, we do just that. As the largest airline in the world, American Airlines is in the business of serving the global travel needs of our customers. At the core of the Company is our commitment to each customer and each employee. We are dedicated to developing and delivering what our customers value and are willing to pay for. Customer-centric planning, innovative marketing, and an exceptional customer experience are supported by a cadre of talented people.
What does it take to join us? We’re glad you asked! We expect exceptional skills in your discipline and a dedication to being the best as we relentlessly pursue our goal of being not just the largest airline in the world, but also the best airline in the world.
Fortunately, we’re building on almost a century of innovation and firsts in our industry – and we plan to continue that tradition of excellence.
About The Job
This job is a member of the Support Staff Team within the Integrated Operations Division. This position will be responsible for providing administrative support for the department.
Specifically, you’ll do the following:
- Administrative support for employees on the team Responsible for overtime processing
- May be involved in scheduling of training
- May maintain WorkBrain entries for all employees and Autota
- Acts as a backup when needed
- Must be able to type 35 WPM
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must have a professional working manner
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be very organized
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge and experience in computers and various Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to use PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Staff Admn, COGNOS, SharePoint, Workbrain and Autota