Currently looking for an experienced Product Director, Senior to fill an opening in Jacksonville-Florida, Chicago-IL, or Dallas-TX. Looking for someone with a minimum 7+ years of Personal and Commercial Lines experience in regional Product Management or National strategy role.
Our client is seeking two Product Directors to join our State Management team. This position focuses on personal lines Preferred Automobile and Homeowners insurance products and is based in Jacksonville, FL, Chicago or Dallas.
- Manage one of Our client’s four largest and most complex states. Analyze performance of products and execute on recommendations necessary to achieve financial goals.
- Develop strategic vision and corresponding business plans for assigned state(s)/region.
- Assist AVP State Management with regional leadership activities. Assist AVP State Management in hiring, coaching and developing employees.
- Manage 1-3 direct reports, depending upon states and candidate’s qualifications.
- Collaborate and communicate with business partners to ensure successful implementations and execution.
- Develop rate and rule pricing proposals for submission to departments of insurance and negotiate for approval to ensure rate adequacy and marketability.
- Lead or participate in regional/national special projects, initiatives or other related work assignments as required/requested.
- Collaborate with business partners across the organization to justify changes to Our client systems, business practices and/or product offerings with sound analysis and logic, forecasting expected growth and profit impacts.
- Analyze competitive information as well as Company and industry data in consultation with the Regional Sales Managers, Underwriting Managers, Marketing and other appropriate personnel.