Do you wish to sell products from an industry leader and are you also able to manage your day to day schedule with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you excel at B2B sales? If so, you may just be the person we want as a part of our team! We are looking for someone who has the drive and instincts to make more than just the average Account Executive income.
Ameri Selections is an industry-leading company in the gift apparel industry. We are a Montreal-based designer, manufacturer and exporter of an extensive line of niche apparel. The specific focus is on unique styles that have distinctive North American, Native American and fashion themes. Our client base consists of tourist locations or attractions that have a retail element and we distribute all over North America.
Our success has led to the requirement for another full time Montreal-based Account Executive to service both new and existing clients. We are looking for an ambitious, high performer with demonstrated consistent sales track record.
- The primary focus of the Account Executive is to build strong relationships with clients and actively pursue new leads.
- Develop and maintain clients within assigned territory. Penetrate purchasing department within target customers (bypass gate keepers) to gather information and build relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with executives/managers/supervisors and all others who influence the purchasing decision process.
- Understanding the client's business, including their organization, budgeting process, and purchasing potential.
- Develop and implement a sales work plan and schedule to ensure attainment of all required sales activities; sales calls, presentations, and any other sales activities defined by management.
- Maintain current knowledge of sales and marketing techniques (social media, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Follow defined sales strategies to meet sales objectives, support customer satisfaction, secure business retention and increase market share.
- Contribute to new business development and sales strategies by evaluating current product results, identifying needs to be filled, monitoring competitive products, and analyzing/relaying customer reactions.
- Report daily sales activities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Apparel wholesale experience
- Ability to extensively travel to the USA (minimum 10 trips a year)
- Advanced B2B sales experience with demonstrated sales success.
- An excellent presenter with above average communication skills, great negotiator, and excellent 'closing' skills.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Bilingual is an asset.
- Ability to organize and prioritize large amounts of information with good attention to detail.
- Time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Must have a positive attitude, and the willingness to learn.
- Strong business acumen.
- Self-starter/strategic thinker
Base Salary +Commissions (no cap) + travel expenses
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)