- To display responsiveness, initiative, courtesy and discretion in all interactions with employees, clients, and vendors .
- To ensure a high standard of client service and professionalism.
- To ensure that all sales and administrative functions are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- To process in a professional manner all receivable amounts for AMC
- To maintain correct & up to date records for all Clients accounts
- To operate in a proactive manner on all discrepancies
- To assist in the proper set up and maintenance of Clients files
- To assist with maintaining Billing instructions for each Client
- To process and report on a regular basis all Client receivables
- To provide accurate, timely and pertinent reports as requested by the Controller
Client Billing/Invoice & Document Processing
- Receive and review Client billing files from Departments
- Verify documents are mathematically correct and ready for processing
- Verify currency of documents
- Process all Client Bill/Invoice correctly within the Imanet system
- Process all into SSD all A/R documents daily
- Release invoices to customers daily via their chosen method
- Revise invoices and issue credit memo's as needed and authorized
- Review/update Sales reports-daily
- Ensure all filing associated with A/R is completed according to process.
Custom K84 Processing
- Run necessary K84 reconciliation reports for the Controller
- Reconcile and post any K84 payments collected in a timely fashion
- Ensure monthly collections for K84 client payments are timely
- Prepare & report promptly any deficiencies in client payments
- Maintain Client details regarding payment dates and or payment problems
- Detail & report payments received made out direct to Government
Skills & Competencies
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and highly organized.
- Above average computer skills: to include Excel/Word/Act/ Access
- Positive attitude and commitment to excellence.
- Self-starter; displaying a high level of initiative; thriving in an entrepreneurial culture
- 3-5 years of relative experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Receivable: 5 years (Preferred)
- Credit Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)