Assistant Property Manager for a residential property management company located in Toronto.
- Supervise on-site staff
- Handle leasing inquiries, appointments, applications, deposits, leases and move ins for prospective and current residents
- conduct market research and competitive analysis of market trends and rental pricing
- Update marketing ads
- Ensure deadlines for all buildings are met.
- Ability to make/analyze required data
- Place, monitor & confirm monthly building orders with suppliers.
- Schedule monthly, quarterly & annual tasks for buildings.
- Work closely with Property Manager completing various projects.
- Filing (manual & electronic)
- Data entry
- General office administration
- Responsible for the day to day property management portfolio
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of residential property management
- Ability to meet deadlines proficiently;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills - Rent Magic, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
salary 60-70k plus benefits Please send your resume
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Property Management: 3 years (Required)