Area to cover is San Mateo. Office is located in Burlingame.
The role of the Account Executive is building and maintaining professional relationships with key referral sources. Through the ability to understand evidence based outcomes, this position will generate patient referrals by helping physicians and referral sources understand the benefit of quality patient care at home. This individual is a "patient advocate," following the patients referred and working with the clinicians through a team based approach along with the referring clinician to ensure quality outcomes. The Account Executive will be responsible for meeting the volume expectations for referrals & admissions; establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources; effectively prioritizing accounts, and developing strategic plans to successfully manage and grow accounts.
Our Account Executives receive:
- Competitive Salary with Monthly Bonus
- Mileage reimbursement or Fleet Program
- In House CEUs-Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
- 6 holidays and 3 weeks' vacation
- Fleet Program
- Discount on Stocks
- Bachelor's degree with one (1+) year experience in sales or One (1+) year successful sales experience within the healthcare industry.
- Experience in home health business development preferred.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships within a competitive marketplace.
- Demonstrated organizational skills within a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations/deadlines.
- Excellent oral/written communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team.
- Ability to support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the hospice region.
- Ability to forecast needs, set priorities, and execute against developed strategies.
Job Type: Full-time
- healthcare sales: 1 year (Required)
- home health or hospice sales: 1 year (Preferred)