If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Software Test Team Lead carries management responsibilities for a group of testing engineers; responsible for segments of the planning, design, and execution of tests and is expected to provide professional and technical leadership for the group, raise risks, suggest mitigations and make decisions
What will your job look like?
- You will lead, mentor small teams of functional, automation and nonfunctional testing within a specific project or product; ensure all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality and promotes team engagement and motivation.
- You will provide technical & professional leadership to the testing team members
- You will provide input to on the test estimations; plan resource needs and ensure effective task allocation.
- You will plan testing activities milestones; identify and analyze risks and their potential business impact to determine proper prioritization of the testing activities
- You will ensure integrative coverage of test scenarios
- You will effectively lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying experience and knowledge providing technical and managerial perspective
- You will act as technical interface with other teams to resolve and promote issues, communicate plans and conclusions as well as recommendations for issue closure.
- You will support and promote test efficiency and optimization initiatives.
All you need is...
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer science/ industrial engineering/ system analysis or relevant work experience
- At least 5+ years of experience in the telecommunication industry with preference to experience with Amdocs systems
- 3+ years of testing team lead experience of a large programs and transformation projects
- Experience with leading QA methodologies for different delivery models
- 3+ years of experience with leading automation test strategy, implementation and hands-on two or more automated testing tools from the following: MicroFocus UFT, Robot Framework, Selenium framework, Appium, , Karate , jUnit, TestNG , Cucumber or similar tools
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry