If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
A unique opportunity to lead Sales and Business Development for Amdocs, a leading provider of IT/Telecom solutions with a focus on next generation technologies including 5G. Work with an extended international team to bring thought leadership and creative solutions to Canadian Telecom Service Providers.
What will your job look like?
- You will initiate engagement with targeted accounts and buying centers; leading the opportunity development process.
- You will have to establish strong partnerships with key purchasing decision makers, executive sponsors, coaches, and influencers; and develop relationships with third parties to extend the reach of Amdocs beyond the core markets, solutions, and buying centers.
- You will be managing the sales cycles in the different Amdocs domains, and will take the lead role in positioning and selling Amdocs Products and Services.
- You will be encouraged to exercises the Amdocs business solution approach: focusing on the customer’s needs and pain points rather than what Amdocs has to offer.
- You will develop opportunities from the first lead, until close. Leading resources and matrix manage the designated project team.
- You will be required to align appropriate sales opportunities to meet business and financial objectives and will be expected to know our customers business needs.
All you need is...
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MA in business/ marketing or related fields will be an advantage.
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience: A minimum of 7 years professional sales, sales management and/or account management experience in software, technology solutions or system integration sales to the telecom industry.
- Strong knowledge in Telecomm, IT and Network, with knowledge in products & services.
- Proven sales experience to the Communications sector preferably in BSS/OSS
- Experience in communication/presenting at the executive level is needed.
- Proven and established relationships with Executives (VP, C Level), or working experience for/or with at least one of the following customers: TELUS, Bell, Rogers
- You should be a “hunter” with proven experience in running long, complex B2B sales cycle processes for large companies and proven track record of closing large complex deals.
- Flexibility to travel across Canada to customer sites and globally to industry conferences
- of closing large complex deals.
Why you will love this job:
- This is a unique opportunity for you to take a leading role in positioning and selling Amdocs Products and Services and be involved in new and exciting domains.
- You will have the opportunity to work on large complex deals with leading industry customers, while developing owning C level relationships.
- You will join a solution driven company with a proven track record of delivery
- You will have the opportunity to work for an industry leading company in a dynamic marketplace with opportunity for personal growth.