AMD Recruitment is working with one of North America's premier Engineering consultancies. They have a diversified platform ranging from Hydropower/dams and aquaculture, to tunneling via various project delivery methods. They have offices all over North America but are specifically looking to hire a Senior Structural Engineer for their Vancouver Office, focusing on underground design.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the direction of the team, and will be part of a fast growing business unit working on some of Vancouver's most interesting civil engineering projects!
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior team members
- Actively drive business development, including preparation of proposals.
- Manage procedures and budget, ensuring project completion in line with schedule and scope
- Overview and submission of all key documentation and review from detailed design through to site inspection
- Utilize best practice in the area of underground concrete and steel structure design for both rehabilitation and new build
- P.Eng designation with 20+ years of demonstrable relevant experience
- Significant experience in underground tunneling methods, with on site experience in a project leadership capacity
- Strong technical written and verbal communication
- Conflict resolution and desire to work with clients to ensure delivery of final project
- Experience with multiple projects, directing team members as needed
- Ability to travel to site
- High degree of computer literacy with BIM and Revit held in strong regard.
This business is looking for someone to grow alongside them and will require this individual to have the right personality qualities.
The Competitive Compensation Package is Commensurate with Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $160,000.00 /year