JOB TITLE: ServiceNow Developer
DURATION: 6 Months (high potential for extension or full time employment after contract)
LOCATION: North York, Toronto
POSITION INFO: The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for developing, designing, and owning technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. The candidate will apply good programming techniques to configure and integrate robust solutions utilizing the ServiceNow platform. This position will use the ITIL framework to provide technical assistance, workflow development, software configuration, customization, and web service integrations. This may include providing administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support.
- Overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of all technical tasks related to configuration, integration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
- Efficient and effective throughput of delivering on requests ranging from new and modification of Service Catalogs, integrations, configuration and functionality changes, and administration.
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
- Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues.
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Answer "how to" technical and application configuration questions.
- 1-3+ years of experience ServiceNow development and architecture
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 Technologies (Angular, Java Scripting, XML, HTML, AJAX,), SaaS applications
- SOAP Web Service integrations.
- ServiceNow Application Developer certification
Job Type: Contract
- ServiceNow or HP Service Manager Development: 1 year (Required)