JOB TITLE: JuniorProject Coordinator
DURATION: 2 months (Possibility for 6 month extension)
LOCATION: Toronto or Waterloo, ON
The Project Coordinator role has direct responsibility to provide support to Program & Project Management with a range of tracking, coordinating, documentation and issues management activities.
- Supporting effective management of projects to deliver on time, on cost and according to client quality expectations:
- Build/demonstrate strong understanding of the organization's project management standards across the PM life-cycle.
- Assist Project Managers and Program Director in preparing cost/benefit analyses and business case diligence
- Demonstrate a firm dedication to the Project Manager & Program Director?s goals and objectives relative to the project.
- Assist the Project Manager & Program Director in the development of project plans that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communication and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control.
- 1+ years Project Coordination experience supporting medium to large technical/business projects environments
- MS Office (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Experience working with a design/marketing team or knowledge of Instructional design, social media campaigns or *standard job aids
Job Type: Contract
- Developing social media campaigns: 1 year (Preferred)
- Creating standard job aids: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working with the instructional design/marketing team: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Coordination: 1 year (Required)